Friday, December 28, 2018

Best of 2018!


It's that time of year when I share the best of 2018 captures. We visited several botanical gardens, a national wildlife refuge, an artist's village, a state park, and I even spent an afternoon capturing images of Elk and Bison at the prairie at Land Between the Lakes. And least of all, I threw in a few images from around Old Hickory Lake in Hendersonville, Tennessee. While I didn't travel far out of state, I still managed to capture some unique images. I hope wherever 2018 took you in your travels you were able to stop and smell the roses and take a few pics to tell your story. Have a wonderful 2019 and here's to lots of new adventures and journeys with your camera in tow. ENJOY!

9 comments :

  1. The spotted fawn and the snails,my picks for your 2018 photos. Enjoy the New Year Celebrations if you do celebrate, and let 2019 be kind and gentle to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Jean. I hope you are enjoying your new home and you have a wonderful New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. Carol

      Delete
  2. I came by to wish you Happy New Year, Carol! I made your photos big so I could admire them better. Enjoy snapping in 2019!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Barb. I hope you and yours are doing well and your husband is getting better. I keep praying. Carol

      Delete
  3. It looks like you had a fantastic year......I could never pick a favorite of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rose for coming by. I hope you like them all. Carol

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks so much. Have a wonderful New Year!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for stopping by. Have a Happy New Year. Carol

    ReplyDelete