Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Hello Fall . . . Come On In


Yes, I have been absent for a few weeks waiting out the week after week of rainfall the past few weeks. So over rain right now. While Summer continues to linger, Fall is creeping in. Pumpkins are popping up everywhere. As I walked into the David Arms Gallery in Leiper's Fork Sunday, this beautiful foliage stopped me in my tracks. So irresistible, I had to grab my camera after I shopped and capture a few pics.


As I was heading back to my car after shopping, I passed the David Arms Gallery and couldn't resist a pic of the outside of the shop. Look at that tin roof and the barn wood siding. If that wasn't enough to entice you in, they added a deer with antlers at the pitch in the roof. Can't you just imagine sitting on that bench with the fire warming you up in late Fall.


Next stop, The Copper Fox, right next door with its cool arts and crafts. Last Fall the back porch had ornamental cabbage taking center stage. The purple really pops with the orange pumpkin.


Jump ahead to this year and the back porch of The Copper Fox has mums and pumpkins sitting pretty. I discreetly unlocked the back door and stole a few pics.


As I circled back around to the front of the shop, the front porch caught my eye. Mums and pumpkins paired. My favorite Fall combo. It makes me smile.


Look at this photo of the front of The Copper Fox. It just screams come in and shop! Don't you just love that yellow door.


This gorgeous blue planter caught my eye as I entered The Copper Fox through the side door. I wasn't going to put it in this post, but it kept calling out to me.

Oh Fall, how I love thee. I can't wait for cooler days and crisp nights. I know the next stop is Winter, but Fall's colors are just so mesmerizing to me, so I welcome it with open arms. ENJOY!

2 comments :

  1. Ornamental Kale,so pretty, and the two shrubs in tubs by the yellow door, are they Nandina? What glorious shades for your Autumn, as we head into warmer days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, those are Nandina I think. I love Ornamental Kale. So cool looking I think. Carol

      Delete