Friday, September 7, 2018

Cornucopia


Today, I just need to say. I'm a Derby City girl who moved to Music City. I am from the Bluegrass State and now reside in the Volunteer State.

I used to photograph Kentucky and Indiana. Now I photograph Kentucky and Tennessee. Today I share a cornucopia of images I captured in Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee, to herald a new season approaching. Fall is coming.

Tis the season for all things pumpkin, pine cone and acorn. Go crazy with witches and brews and spider webs too. ENJOY!

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful, a glorious collection of all Fall's colours and possessions. The season is shown to true perfection in every photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jean. So good to hear from you. Hope your weather is warming up there. Carol

      Delete
  2. I love the pumpkin house. This looks like a great place to pick pumpkins. Cannot believe that it is fall time already! Thanks for the share, have a fantastic rest of your day. Keep up the posts.


    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete