Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween!


One cannot visit the Atlanta Botanical Gardens in Atlanta, Georgia, during Fall and not bag some pics from their Scarecrow Display. There were several exhibits I wanted to check out at the botanical gardens before they closed for Fall. All throughout the gardens there were all types of creepy and scary Scarecrows. The Serpent Lady was oh so busy keeping a handle on her slithering friends.


Let's face it, this guy is definitely a different kind of Scarecrow, but seriously, it's Halloween so doesn't that rule apply, anythings goes.



What a Hag! I admit her dress and tights are a serious hoot, but you still better watch out as she's keeping an eye on you with her binoculars.


It wouldn't be a Scarecrow Display without a Skeleton or two. This bony guy is really a cool looking dude. Perhaps its the wide brimmed hat that does it. I don't know, but he is. Someone should offer up a free meal and perhaps a facial and manicure would help. Everyone far and wide, in the States and wherever you celebrate this Hallowed Day have fun and stay safe. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

2 comments :

  1. I wondered where you took that hag shot when I saw it on FB. I have seen a few scary creatures this year that would have made me howl if I saw them in the yard or porch while getting treats. The hag is more cute than scary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Sandy. She is a hoot. I just came from Atlanta where I photographed the scarecrows and the Imaginery World creatures. Their botanical gardens there is gorgeous. Carol

      Delete