Monday, December 23, 2019

Merry Christmas

Many years ago, on a very, very cold Winter's day, I photographed two of the waterfalls at Hocking Hills State Park in Logan, Ohio, Old Man's Cave and Cedar Falls. As I perused my archives this morning, I happened across this image of Cedar Falls and wanted to share it again. To my amazement when I traveled back in time on my blog, I found I had only shared this image one time way back in 2009. The image is a low resolution scan from slide film, but I love the colors of the limestone rock behind the waterfall and the trees hanging over.


Perhaps one day I will get back to Hocking Hills and take new photographs with my digital camera. Until then, this beauty will have to suffice. I want to leave a note for everyone stopping by my blog this holiday season. May your holidays be filled with friends and family and much peace and joy. Have a Very Merry Christmas. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

1 comment :