Sunday, December 9, 2018

Christmas Season


The stockings are hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that Saint Nicholas soon will be here. Rocking around the Christmas tree, it's a happy holiday. Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas. Silver bells, silver bells, it's Christmas time in the city. I'm dreaming of a White Christmas with every Christmas card I write. Dashing through the snow in a one horse open sleigh. I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus under the mistletoe.

Just a few of the opening lines from the Christmas Carols you are listening to this holiday season. Note the word "Carols" as my name means 'joy'. How appropriate. The most magical time of the year is upon us. I hope you are enjoying the hustle and bustle of Christmas shopping, wrapping the gifts, baking Christmas cookies and decorating the Christmas tree. Here's a vintage barn bedecked with a Christmas wreath. ENJOY!

4 comments :

  1. Love this beautiful barn dressed up for Christmas...if you have time you should link it to The Barn Collective at Tom The Backroads Traveller blog...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rose. If I have time I'll do that. Carol

      Delete