Sunday, March 18, 2018

Sunset St. Patrick's Day




May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back. 
May the sun shine warm upon your face; 
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again, 
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.



As the sun was setting on St. Patrick's Day, this Irish holiday, I hope you had the chance to celebrate. Perhaps you kissed the blarney stone, if you found yourself in Cork, Ireland, or sipped an Irish green beer or found a four leaf clover or looked for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. However, you spent the holiday, I hope you celebrated joyously. From this Irish gal to all of you folks, Luck of the Irish to you! Sunset captured St. Patrick's Day in Hendersonville. Go easy on me. I've never felt my sunset images met my standards. Not to mention I had to shoot from my car. Thanks for stopping by. ENJOY!

2 comments :

  1. This is the best sunset photo that I've ever seen before.It's Amazing.Great job

    ReplyDelete