Sunday, February 18, 2018

Can Spring Be Far Away?


This week the temperatures are going to be in the 70's here in Tennessee as well as the Eastern United States. I wonder if Winter is really done or the warm temperatures are just a tease. Something tells me that we have not seen the last of Winter. I found this beautiful Japanese Magnolia bloom in my archives recently. Every time I pass over it I linger. It is so beautiful. I would love to be able to capture the Japanese Magnolia trees and the Crab Apple trees in bloom at Bernheim this Spring. Perhaps I can. Have a wonderful week. ENJOY!

8 comments :

  1. I am not surprised at all that you are waiting for spring to be able to take pictures of beautiful magnolia again. I miss her too. Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will be here before we know it. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, another set of purple shades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jean. Hope all is well with you. Carol

      Delete
  4. I sure hope it's not teasing us. I would love to have Spring show up earlier. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty in gorgeous colours! It is spring like here too but I am not fooled. Still February after all!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Jocelyn. It is a real tease when the weather is in the 70's in February. One can always hope. Carol

      Delete
  6. i love flower and all your photos so beautiful.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete