Monday, November 13, 2017

Fall Forest Colors


We have had very little Fall weather here in Tennessee. It seemed we only had a few days of real Fall feeling weather and then it turned cold and has been that way since. Many areas of the States have significant snowfall on the ground. I heard on the news there are more snowstorms coming for the northern states. I wanted to offer a bit of Fall inspiration today. I love the yellows and oranges and even reds in this image. Can you believe Thanksgiving is next week? Even more inconceivable is that I have been planning when to put up Christmas decorations. Are you ready for the hustle and bustle of the Holidays? ENJOY!

6 comments :

  1. NO! I did not realize it was next week! Where have I been? Oh, my goodness...I am glad I read your post...surely I would have realized it though.

    I do love this pic....love fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my God I'm so glad I mentioned it. Where have you been. So glad you stopped by. Carol

      Delete
  2. Christmas?? Surely not already, we are barely into summer down here, the maple has brilliant green leaves, the mornings are warm and sunny, the grass is growing, and when I am almost too hot in the sunshine, I remember all my Northern friends, who will be wrapping up in extra layers of warm clothing. Love your leaves, they would be perfect for pressing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Christmas is around the bend. One week til Thanksgiving. Can you believe it. Stay cool down there Jean. Carol

      Delete