Saturday, September 23, 2017

It's Official, It's Fall

Fall arrived yesterday at 4:02 pm. In many areas of the northern United States, Fall's leaves are at peak. Here in middle Tennessee, leaves have yet to turn, although I do see the occasional yellow leaf from trees here and there.


I captured this image a few years ago in Fall, as I was making the drive from Gatlinburg to Cade's Cove, in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Meig's Falls sits back off the park road, but in full view of visitors. As usual I had my 300mm lens on my camera, so I stopped to take a few photos. The yellow leaves really frame Meig's Falls beautifully. I can't wait to share new images as I venture out this season. I hope you have fun out there photographing this beautiful season. Have a wonderful weekend. ENJOY!

3 comments :

  1. I am seeing golden and orange leaves in so many photos, here ours are budding, tiny shoots of greenery, bulbs of early-cheer, ( Jonquils) tulips, daffs almost finished, snowdrops so pretty. The falls are beautiful, perfect photo settings, I like the flow just like that. A bit like Goldilocks, not too fast,not too slow, just right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy Spring is bringing you all the lovely flowers. I love Tulips. Thanks for stopping by and I hope all is well with you and Hugh. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Felicia. Have a great week. Carol

    ReplyDelete