Monday, September 25, 2017

Miscellaneous Monday


There is nothing more beautiful and graceful than watching a group of Sandhill Cranes fly across the sky in the late day sun. I captured this image in Ewing Bottoms in south central Indiana several years ago in the Fall when the Cranes were resting there in abundance. I love the honking sound of the Sandhill Cranes as they fly over and land in fields to rest and feed. Perhaps this Fall or Winter I shall get a chance to see a flock here in Tennessee at Hiwassee Wildlife Refuge. Have a wonderful week. I'll be back soon. ENJOY!

5 comments :

  1. Like a painting, how beautiful they are, Perfect setting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this photo too. Such gorgeous birds. Carol

      Delete
  2. One ofthemost beautiful bird pictures I haveever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Felicia. I love your Facebook page. Carol

    ReplyDelete