Wednesday, September 20, 2017

The Roaring Fork River's Beauty


There just is nothing more beautiful and serene than watching the water fall over the rocks and boulders along the Roaring Fork River in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. I captured this image two years ago, but never shared it. I happened across it in my archives and thought, well, why not. Hope you are having a good week. I must say Hurricane Harvey, Hurricane Irma, Hurricane Jose and now Hurricane Maria. Let's pray this is all for this hurricane season. I pray for all of those devastated by these terrible storms. It will take many many years for some to recover and rebuild. ENJOY!

7 comments :

  1. Nature can be so beautiful, like the photo above, then furious and challenging, as are all the latest and previous hurricanes. I hope the latest one will diminish before too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love nature and yes she can be a bear. I pray for no more hurricanes. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your water shots - like flowing silk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb. It takes a little focus, but I love doing them. Carol

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous photo! We visited there four years ago on our trip to the Smokies. Beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this part of the Smokies. So soothing and relaxing listening to the water. Carol

      Delete
  5. Thank you Felicia. I can't wait to see Fall in Pennsylvania in your world. I love mountains and valleys and waterfalls. Carol

    ReplyDelete