Thursday, August 20, 2015

Crimson Phalaenopsis

There are so many gorgeous Phalaenopses blooming at Opryland Hotel that there were almost too many to photograph. But I tried!


This beautiful deep crimson Phaelaenopsis had to be one of my favorites. There was only the one that I noticed in the Cascades Canopy, but one was all it took.

It has been a very busy two weeks. I am on deadline with the magazine and readying myself for a trip back home to Louisville this weekend to attend a wedding. I haven't been home in almost six months. I am anxious to see my two sisters and their families. And seriously, aren't weddings fun. Especially when all one has to do is show up looking all scrubbed and coufed. Perhaps I will capture a few wedding images to share. And if all goes as planned I want to make a stop on the way back to Nashville at Bernheim. ENJOY!



3 comments :

  1. Enjoy the catch up and specially the wedding. go get yourself all dolled up, and wow them. Some favourite places to visit, have a safe drive, calm weather, and great food. Hugs as you depart for a trip ... I almost wrote... Home!!! Maybe better to write..... to see your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're enjoying your trip, Carol. I love the color of this Phalaenopsis.

    ReplyDelete