Monday, January 23, 2012

Picasa 3.9 and Picnic Premium!


For those of you who were thinking of using Picnic Premium, but realize now that it will be closing in April, I have spent a little bit of time working in the Picasa software which now houses many of the features of Picnic Premium. Might I add there is no charge to get these new features either. So that saves me $24.95 annually. I also wanted to mention that I think I'm starting to enjoy the features they added to the basic Picasa software. In many ways they seem easier as you point and click. Here is an example of one of the features where I posterized a bracket fungi photo. I've also noticed some of the Picnic Premium features that they now have included on Picasa 3.9 are actually a little bit different than they were on Picnic. And possibly even better. So give Picasa 3.9 a look. I will continue to test some of the other features and try to post more as time goes by. Hope you had a great weekend. Looks like some of you folks got snow and while I had hoped to have some more snow here in Kentucky, I don't think it's going to happen soon. ENJOY!

2 comments :

  1. Oh, thanks, Carol. I'm going to have a look. Free is wonderful! Like your fungus - which on my dashboard looked like pancakes! More snow possible overnight here in CO. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have put this on after I shut down last evening. Lets see if this takes. I know some people are having trouble with posts. I know I was here yesterday.

    I like this look.

    ReplyDelete