Friday, June 25, 2010

Wildflower Find!


OK I admit it, I was digging around in my archive tonight trying to come up with something to post. I don't know if I'll get out this weekend. There's another heat advisory for Louisville for Saturday and Sunday. I seldom go out for long when there is a heat advisory as I tend to get heat exhaustion just a little too easily so I err on the safe side. So . . . I'm digging around in my archive. Here's what I found. I photographed this beautiful wildflower growing while I was in the Smokies last summer. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Enjoy!

3 comments :

  1. AnonymousJune 26, 2010

    I don't know what that is, but is sure is pretty. We had an unusually warm week, but today seems much cooler.

    What kind of magazine do you work for? That must be exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, thanks for your comments. I always look forward to hearing from you. I work for SavvyShopper. It is a savings magazine. It's challenging but rewarding to get to see your actual work in print at the end of the day. I hope it cools off for you this weekend. Have a good weekend. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a Lupine? If so, I have some blooming now, too. Keep cool, Carol - hope your heat wave breaks soon. I'm in Denver for the weekend and a nice rainstorm cooled the city a bit.

    ReplyDelete