Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summertime!


You know the phrase, "Summertime and the living is easy." Well it's been hotter than a firecracker (ok I just threw that in because the 4th is coming), around here of late. I don't even want to sit on my patio in the evenings. I've been rather remiss in writing of late as I'm getting close to deadline with the magazine. That's how it goes, magazine goes to press, things calm down a little. I get to do more of what I like, like being out in nature. Magazine gets close to deadline, well you get the picture. Speaking of which, I've been shooting a lot of photos this week, just not outdoors. All the photos are indoors of restaurants in the magazine and they want photos in their ads. Here's a new Colombian restaurant in Louisville, called La Colombiana. The owners are fantastic. They all originated from Bogeta, Colombia. I love the colors in their establishment so I thought I'd share. I promise I'll get outdoors soon. Enjoy!

1 comment :

  1. AnonymousJune 25, 2010

    I like it, too. It is just the kind of place my husband and I would enjoy going to.

    ReplyDelete