Saturday, October 20, 2018

Swashbuckling on the Open Sea


Imagine being a pirate sailing the open seas in search of gold and jewels. Donning a black pirate's hat and yielding a long handled sword I would shout at the throngs of mateys manning the cannons. A skull and crossbones flag hangs high up on the mast. Weeks would pass as we sail north and south and east and west only to return to port once wooden chests were filled heaping to the brim with gold and silver and jewels. One must be allowed to dream every once in a while. ENJOY!

2 comments :

  1. Love his outfit, but I like calm seas and ground under my feet. I will wave you a grand farewell as you set off on the magical journey. Where is the bottle of rum??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my I forgot the alcohol. Dang. Well I'll have to get back to port and pick some up. You sure you dont' want to come. It'll be fun. Carol

      Delete