Saturday, November 25, 2017

Two Ships that Pass in the Night


Quoting from an age old saying, "Two ships that pass in the night." I wanted to share this sailboat and cruiser as they passed each other on Old Hickory Lake last year during the Christmas Boat Parade. I had never been to a boat parade so you can just imagine my excitement in spite of the 25 degree temperatures. I hope to get to this year's parade which is coming up in a few weeks. I also hope there's even more boats in the parade, as last year was the first year they had brought back the boat parade here in Hendersonville. What fun. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Don't overdue yourself eating leftover turkey or putting up those holiday decorations. Back soon. ENJOY!

7 comments :

  1. From your title I immediately thought of the big ships that ply the Great Lakes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured the title would conjure up all sorts of things. Just wanted to peak everyone's curiosity. Carol

      Delete
  2. Great title to get my imagination sparking. Beautiful lights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jean. I tried to get every one in with the title. Carol

      Delete
  3. Carol, you sure got a great capture of them. Just love this and do hope you get to capture more tis year. I will be watching for more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rose. It was so cold that night. Carol

      Delete