Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving America


Fall is quickly giving way to the cold temperatures and snowy days of Winter. Before Fall is a distant memory, I want to share an image I captured at Radnor Lake about a month ago when Fall's color was in full swing. It was a beautiful day with bright blue skies and warm temperatures. As I walked along the trail that hugged the lake shore, I stopped to snap this image of a beautiful yellow Maple tree in the bright sunshine.


And here again is another image I captured at Radnor Lake on a very, very warm day back in mid January of this year. On this outing, I walked the entire three miles around the lake. On the north side of the lake, a gaggle of Wild Turkeys meandered across the trail in front of me. They were not the least bit shy about the visitors on the trail. It was a treat to photograph them up close. They didn't linger long and all the while pecked at the forest floor. I figured it couldn't be a more appropriate time to share this pic than on Thanksgiving Eve. Before I leave you, I want to wish each and every one of you a Happy Thanksgiving and hope that you share a joyous day with family and friends. Happy Thanksgiving! ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment