Tuesday, July 21, 2015

In and Around Nashville

Let's take a peek back at the many places I have traveled 'In and Around' the Nashville area this past Spring and Summer.


1. White Tailed Deer, Long Hunter State Park, Hermitage, Spring
2. Sailboats, Percy Priest Lake, Hermitage, Spring
3. Great White Egret, Cross Creek National Wildlife Refuge, Dover, Summer
4. Edgar Evans Mill, Smithville, Summer
5. Belle Meade Plantation, Nashville, Spring
6. Wood Duck Pair, Murfree Spring Wetlands, Murfreesboro, Summer
7. Ox Eye Sunflower, Bison Meadow, Nashville, Summer
8. Rare Tennessee Purple Coneflower, Couchville Cedar Glade, Hermitage, Summer
9. Great White Egret, Old Hickory Lake, Hendersonville
10. White Narcissus, Cheekwood Botanical Gardens, Nashville, Spring

I enjoy reading all of your kind notes you leave me in the COMMENTS section of each post. I hope you will leave me a note as to where you have been so far in 2015. ENJOY!

Linking to Saturday Critters and Our World Tuesday

5 comments :

  1. Lovely mosaic of your beautiful landscape in TN, Carol. I'm glad you've found such beauty in Nature in your new home state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mosaic, and some lpvely places, I hope you have settled in TN, and are enjoying new ventures in work and home. Where have we been in 2015? Probably nowhere exciting, at least in my own eyes.... next week will be the most we have been anywhere for about 18 months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would enjoy visiting these places in and around Nashville. The birds and blooms are lovely. A gorgeous mosaic! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 25, 2015

    Great Mosaic in your home town. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete