Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Beautiful Forest Floor

As I hike the trails in the woods and forests, I oftentimes look down to take in the many elements that have fallen to the forest floor. The leaves, the twigs, the branches, the seeds, the berries. The forest floor lays covered in millions of leaves and twigs waiting for its moment of glory. This Fall I was rewarded many times over with beautiful images of leaves not yet devoid of their reds and yellows and oranges. And, of course, I felt it my duty to share these beautiful images of nature that so often we fail to take note of.


As Fall comes to a close, I find myself remembering Winter's past of snowfalls and ice storms and cold dreary days. Yet, I know with Winter there will come new opportunities to get outdoors and capture this beautiful world we call Mother Earth. And fortunately, we have fantastic holidays ahead to entertain us and get us through the Winter months. I look forward to Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's and Valentine's Day before we eventually find our way back to Spring and the rebirth of our beautiful natural world. ENJOY!

1 comment :

  1. I like nature's palette that you've captured, Carol.

    ReplyDelete