Monday, September 29, 2014

Lake Michigan

Did I mention it's been blue skies and sunshine for days on end here in the Bluegrass State . . .

Here's a couple of images I captured on my trip to Michigan.

Every day in Michigan we had beautiful blue skies along the lakeshore. Am I allowed to say I miss the lakeshore. It was so much fun near the water and walking on the beaches. Did you know aside from Florida, Michigan has some of the best beaches in America? I'm talking soft, fluffy sand. The kind of sand you can really sink your toes in too. ENJOY!

4 comments :

  1. Gorgeous blues! I've been to beaches on Lake Ontario in Ontario and they are also gorgeous sandy beaches, just like along the coast. I was amazed to find that out. :) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous blues. It's a bit grey over here so you can blow some of that blue in this direction .. please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking Michigan might be in your retirement dreams, Carol. I've loved your shots from there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb. It surely was a fun trip with so many beautiful settings to photograph. Carol

      Delete