Friday, February 7, 2014

White Tailed Deer in Snow

A beautiful White Tailed Deer stood across the stream as I sat safe and warm bundled up in my car.

Every now and then when the snow flies I will make my way from one area of our city to the next via a back road in hopes of seeing a scene such as this. It gives me a little pick me up in the course of a busy day. It also left me wanting to photograph more wildlife in this snow covered world. Tonight brings more snow. Perhaps tomorrow I will see what foal and fowl there is to capture. Have a good weekend all! ENJOY!

1 comment :

  1. What a beautiful sight! We were driving on such a road recently when I spied a big deer in the snow along a stream. Sadly, no camera, too much traffic to stop and husband driving. :( It was a missed opportunity even with my cell phone.

    ReplyDelete