Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunflower Study

As I made my way to my local nursery a few weeks ago, got out of my car and turned around, two long perfectly planted rows of Sunflowers stood ready to greet me. Each Sunflower plant growing tall as though its blooms might one day reach the heavens. Lovingly each bloom faced the sun longing for more life. Each beautiful yellow flower, many with bees buzzing in and out, stood soaking up the sun.

As I made my way to the end of the row, I slowly walked around behind the flowers. While doing so, I looked up to see this. As beautiful as the Sunflower bloom itself was this beautiful scene. A perfect circle of bright yellow pedals, a single long green stem and multiple large green leaves. Holding strong to Mother Earth this plant stood firm giving life to the beautiful Sunflower bloom it held. Its intricate detail too beautiful to ignore. At least in my eyes. ENJOY!

1 comment :

  1. Carol, one super photo, and such a lovely change from the front view. Nature has colours that go so well together, lovely shades. Cheers from Jean

    ReplyDelete