Saturday, August 31, 2013

West Virginia Wildflowers

As I made my way home from the Eastern Shore in July, I stopped in West Virginia to take a few photos of some wildflowers blooming next to the road. Every color in the rainbow presented itself, but this was one of my favorite images from the bunch.

It's been a busy week. I decided to make it a long holiday and take a quick trip out of town. But the heat cut into my plans and I've decided if I go out of town it will only be for the day. This is the second time this Summer I had plans and the weather heated up. The first was on my vacation. I'm ready for Fall. Can you blame me? As I sit here writing this post it is getting darker and darker and darker outside as a storm approaches Louisville. There's that weather again. ENJOY!

2 comments :

  1. Carol, I am with you about the hot weather changing plans this summer, even Montana was hotter than usual and that postponed a trip up there last month for me. I'm ready for some cooler weather.

    Your Cosmos is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not me, Carol - I'm still wanting summer to linger in the mountains of CO. However, the aspens are already changing color. Love the cosmos.

    ReplyDelete