Friday, March 29, 2013

Sheepish

A herd of sheep were grazing at one of the horse farms in Midway, Kentucky, several weeks ago as I drove my usual route.

I love photographing farm animals. For the most part they are slow moving which makes for cooperative photography. The Easter Holiday is upon us. Ready or not. The past few days have gradually grown warmer and the sun has found its way back to the Bluegrass State. Sorry I've been remiss in posting this week. Looming deadlines if you haven't guessed already. I've been busily putting the Derby/Mother's Day issue to bed (that's printing speak for . . . gone to the printer). Not to worry, that deadline will soon be a distant memory and perhaps I can get outdoors. ENJOY!

2 comments :

  1. A truly lovely photo, with contrast in the blocks, grass and an old fence. indeed the words " Sheep may safely graze" is so true. Cheers from Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your weather is continuing to cooperate Carol. I like the composition of the 3 sheep.

    ReplyDelete