Monday, February 18, 2013

Reflections, Lake Nevin

Seldom do I convert an image from four color to black and white. Seldom do I fall in love with an image after I've converted it to black and white.

However, this image seemed to beg for a black and white feel. I chose several options in my imaging software to enhance the reflections in the water. I love photographing this bridge over Lake Nevin in Bernheim at different times of the year, especially when the light is just right. Hope your week is off to a great start. ENJOY!

1 comment :

  1. This is truly one beautiful place, I can see why you would visit it in all seasons. Thanks to Google, I saw some of its other lovely features, ( Cafe!!! Pavilion, and more) and thanks to you, for without your input and super B&W photo, I wouldn't know where to look, Cheers from Jean

    ReplyDelete