Friday, August 17, 2012

Summer Flower Garden


As you walk around the Pavilion at Bernheim, there are many gorgeous old trees, with twisted craggy branches and moss laden bark growing down the trunks. This is just one of those many trees. This one in particular was graced with these beautiful flowers growing all around the base. It was such a beautiful scene that I just had to take a photo and share it with you. I added just a hint of softness and the slightest vignette around the outer edges for an enhanced effect. I can't wait for this weekend. I'm hoping to get out and take a few photos. Have a wonderful weekend. ENJOY!

2 comments :

  1. This looks a bit dreamy and wild like my own garden, Carol. I worked in it all morning - such a pleasure for me. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dreamy is right. I hope you are feeling better, and that you have a great weekend with your camera.

    ReplyDelete