Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Peonies, Cave Hill Cemetery

It was a really beautiful sunny day, although a tad chilly Sunday, but as I drove various routes throughout Cave Hill Cemetery, I kept passing clumps of Peonies blooming alongside the road. Finally, I decided to stop and take a few images. You know me, I can't resist flower images. They're one of my favorites. These white peonies are so colorful inside. You'd never know unless you looked deep inside, but luckily the camera does that for us. Today is the first day that I had a taste of posting with the 'new' blogger posting feature. Not convinced I love it. Although the only thing it doesn't do is give me a bit of space between my image and the copy under it. Perhaps a check of the spacing on HTML will take care of that. UGH. Here I go, blindly into bloggerland to see if I can fix it. If you don't hear from me for a few days, call the authorities and tell them to start a search and begin in BLOGLAND. ENJOY!

1 comment :

  1. I love these colors. The ones I see here are mostly shades of red and dark pink. So delicate!

    ReplyDelete