Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Ode to Thanksgiving!


'Twas the night before Thanksgiving,
and all through the house,
just one carcass was thawing,
Tom turkey no doubt.

The table I set,
with great comfort and care,
in hopes that Tom turkey,
it surely would bear.

And I in my apron,
and you holding forks,
will soon sit down,
for a dinner of thanks.

From my tablescape to your tablescape, I wish you a wonderful day tomorrow with your family, friends and everyone you share this holiday with. I give thanks this year for my health, my wealth and my family. HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! Now get to cooking. ENJOY!

2 comments :

  1. Pretty! I am getting ready to start some cooking for tomorrow. Just wanted to stop in and say Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Sandy. I think you're getting snow. If so, have fun and be careful. Don't cook too much. Carol

    ReplyDelete