Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving to All!


Happy Thanksgiving to all of my friends and followers and family. I wish for you this day of thanks a wonderful day of food and fellowship with your family and friends. I especially give thanks for Mother Nature, who without her, I wouldn't have such wonderful, wonderful memories of forests and rivers and parks and mountains and all of her creatures, great and small. And, I especially am grateful to all of my wonderful blogging friends for all of your support throughout this past year, and all of the uplifting comments you have left for me to enjoy. Thank You! And thanks also to all the many, many visitors who passed by my blog, as I arrive at 20,000 pageviews today, this Thanksgiving Day. Speaking of creatures small, do you see the smallest of creatures in this image? That is what is so great about Mother Nature, she forces us to look closely to see all of her bounties. ENJOY!

2 comments :

  1. Stopping by to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving, Carol. I tried this once before, so if you get 2 you know why! That little spider is really hiding - probably trying to get a fly to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A day late- but I am stil wishing you a happy holiday!
    love this shot

    ReplyDelete