Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Emerald Forest!

Wasn't there a fairy tale or a movie with an Emerald Forest? Well I found it in the Smokies. This is an image I took many years ago that I happened to find in my archive. I'm almost certain I've never posted it. Today seemed like the perfect time. It is a reminder to me of the forest you drive through along the auto tour in Cade's Cove. You feel as though you are deep within a forest. There's two areas like this along the auto in Cade's Cove. Do you know those two areas that I mean? If so, you've been to Cade's Cove more than a few times like myself. ENJOY!

4 comments :

  1. AnonymousJune 08, 2011

    Emerald is exactly the right word, Carol. It does look like a enchanted forest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, this could be a rain forest in Oregon, too! I love that lush color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the green .Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful picture. Great job, you definitely captured it.

    ReplyDelete