Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Beautiful Day And . . .


I'm sidelined on a beautiful, warm sunny, 78 degree day. Cold has settled in my eye. I've spent the last two days, every two hours putting eye drops in my eye. As does most things, it will subside. We will continue to have beautiful days, as Spring has just begun. So I will wait "impatiently" until I am free of this scurge, not sure I spelled that right. In the meantime, another image from my trip last Sunday to Bernheim. Did I mention I have extremely bad allergies and yet I still live in one of the most plagued areas of the U. S. for allergy sufferers, the Ohio River Valley. ENJOY!

5 comments :

  1. I see daffodils! You sure find some pretty places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the problem clears up soon Carol so you can continue to regale us with these beautuful views.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What - 78? Its snowing here - hard! That forest beckons, Carol. Hope your cold/allergy passes quickly (but I hope spring lingers for you).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. This "stuff" I have had better go away soon. And yes Barb it's 78 here today. I'm sweating sitting inside right now but I don't want to turn on the air conditioner for fear it will work against my cold. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about your allergies. Have you tried adding honey to your diet that comes from a beekeeper in your local area? I have heard this helps and makes sense to me. My wife and daughter keep bees. The combs will often have a beautiful collage of pollen colors the bees gather from the trees and flowers here.

    ReplyDelete