Sunday, October 10, 2010

Of Falls Past!


Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I'm inside out of the heat today and trying to rest my bad back which reared its ugly head recently. It's about 87 outside anyway and bone dry, the severe drought has this fall looking a little bit weird out there, so I kind of don't mind all that much. I loved this image and wanted to share it with you. I thought it would make a nice header so I switched out my header image too. I'll get out soon and take some photos of the fall leaves. ENJOY!

3 comments :

  1. Gorgeous colours from Tennessee and a super new header Carol. We have some sunshine but nowhere near your heat. I do hope your back recovers very soon. Take care, FAB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the peek of fall amid the greenery, Carol. Keep cool and rest your back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am glad you shared, it is lovely. And, it does make a nice header.

    ReplyDelete