Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Man In My Life


There's only one person I would sit outside in the 95 degree heat for. Only one person, Dalston Scott Keller. This little redhead's birthday party was Sunday. He had a ball. He's won several talent shows for his imitation of Elvis Presley. He loves Elvis. He's even been to Graceland. We're not sure where he got that from. My niece and his Mom, Jennifer, is sitting next to him.

Paige Elizabeth Martin is the smiley little gal, who is his favorite playmate and cousin. She reminds me of my mother who has passed on. She's got attitude. So did Mom. Enjoy!

3 comments :

  1. AnonymousJune 30, 2010

    These are good, Carol. It looks like the kids are really comfortable with your camera. Do you take more people photos than scenes? I definitely do more nature shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take much more nature shots than people. These two kiddos love having their photo taken. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like Mr Personality! One of my grandsons has red hair. He is my favorite to photograph - his eyes always sparkle with mischief and well - the HAIR! Have a good 4th - I hope it cools a bit for you.

    ReplyDelete