Sunday, November 3, 2019

Fall at David Arms Gallery in Leiper's Fork

A few images from my annual pilgrimage to my favorite art gallery, David Arms, in Leiper's Fork, Tennessee.


This gorgeous urn was filled with wheat strands sitting on an old metal table on the porch at the gallery. I had to photograph it.


Pumpkin palooza on the porch.


I surely will miss the pumpkins until next year.


I always snap an image as I leave David Arms Gallery. Who wouldn't want to snap a shot of this old plank building with its rusty metal roof and adorable reindeer adorning the facade. Hope you enjoyed these images as much as I did snapping them. ENJOY!

4 comments :

  1. That is a neat old building. Classy decorations, too. Is it close enough to you so that you can photograph it at Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have never been at Christmas but that's a possibility I hadn't thought of. Carol

      Delete
  2. Hi Carol, I just love pumpkins. I think they are the happiest looking things in nature with their wonderful oranges. Meanwhile, I notice Pileated woodpecker in your Birder life list. I was fortunate to photograph two playing together in tandam on our property one day. It was remarkable to me as I usually spy one and not that often at that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Jocelyn. Have a wonderful Christmas. I loved looking at your handmade ornaments on your Christmas tree. So colorful. Merry Christmas. Carol

      Delete