Thursday, July 4, 2019

Happy Independence Day America!



My country 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing.
Land where my fathers died, land of the pilgrims' pride, from every mountainside, let freedom ring!

I captured this image last evening during Hendersonville's Freedom Festival Fireworks Show. I love the reflection on the water. Thank you to all the men and women who died so that we could live in this great country free. God Bless America. Have a safe and Happy Fourth of July! ENJOY!

4 comments :

  1. I am absolutely loving your gorgeous blog!I love this blog.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophia. I am so glad you are here. Enjoy. Carol

      Delete
  2. What a great fireworks photo. Stopping by via Sandy Lawrence's blog.😊

    ReplyDelete