Monday, September 11, 2017

Oooh, Scarecrows


The past few years I have visited Cheekwood Botanical Gardens here in Nashville during their Fall Fest activities. Their out of this world Scarecrow display situated in the Turner Seasons Garden was a hoot both in 2015, and was even better in 2016. Here's a little flashback to wet your whistle should you decide to create your own scarecrow for your yard. What a hoot and oh, so cute. I have two favorites. Can you guess? OK, I'll tell. I love the scarecrow with the pumpkin head and pigtails and I love the country musician with the hat and guitar. They are both my favorites. Hope you enjoyed this look back at some of the best of the best scarecrows from the Fall Fest at Cheekwood. I'm going to try and take in the exhibit for 2017. Can't wait. And to those Floridians suffering from Hurricane Irma, my thoughts and prayers go out to you. ENJOY!

4 comments :

  1. What a bright scarecrow collection! Meaford, where we're moving, has a Scarecrow Festival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure not your usual scarecrow!

    ReplyDelete