Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Luck 'O the Irish to you on this St. Patrick's Day. I am of Irish ancestry and if time had permitted I might have stopped for a green beer today, but time didn't allow. I have been saving this image of a sunning Turtle in the swamp at Murfree Springs Wetlands I captured a few weeks ago to share with you on this 'green' day. As I drove around Nashville the past few days, I noticed beautiful Bradford Pears and Forsythia bushes growing in gusto. Daffodils were sprouted up in patches of yellow everywhere I turned. I believe the Tulips are going to be blooming in a few weeks at Cheekwood. I've been checking in on their Facebook page. I surely have to pay a visit again this year. It was an uplifting experience being around all of the hundreds of gorgeous yellow, pink, red and orange Tulips blooming there last year for their Tulip Festival. Need I say it . . . thank goodness that Spring has Sprung. ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment