Sunday, April 19, 2015

Barn, Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum


Several years ago I paid a visit to the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum and on my visit I captured several images of this beautiful old Barn sitting in Boat Yard #1 on the museum grounds.


I remember the day well. It was a sweltering 90 degrees, but the humidity wasn't painfully bad. And aside from the heat, wished I could be right there at the Maritime Museum taking in the Chesapeake Bay on the beautiful Eastern Shore of Maryland in the small town of St. Michaels. Before I leave you today, I wanted to mention I finally got around to changing my hometown on my profile. I guess you could say the transition is official, I'm a Tennessean. But you and I both know, I am Kentucky woman at heart. ENJOY!

Linking to the Barn Collective

5 comments :

  1. Nice boat in front of the barn. We have an antique wooden power boat museum a couple of hours from here. Have a great week Carol. Tom The Backroads Traveller

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to join you there if I could.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I love the boat in front. Visiting from Amy's Barn Collective!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice barn and sailboat! Sunny and 85 would be nice for me. :) Have a great week Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would nice to take a sailboat out on the Chespeake Bay.. Great shot of the barn! Thanks for visiting my post, have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete