Saturday, April 27, 2013

Flowering Wisteria

Today was very overcast with rain moving into the area. I decided while there was still a degree of light left to check out the flowering trees and bushes at Cave Hill Cemetery. There were beautiful white, pale pink and dark pink Dogwoods everywhere. To my surprise I discovered a Wisteria tree which I hadn't noticed on previous visits.
And as luck would have it, it was flowering. There are so many beautiful flowers that I love and enjoy photographing like Tulips and Sunflowers, but the Wisteria is special. The Canadian Geese were out in full force around the ponds and the lake. Nest building surely is on the menu with Goslings due to show up later this Spring. Hope you're able to get out and about this weekend and enjoy some of the beautiful flowering trees. ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment