Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall Arrives


Oftentimes I post images of the 'Byway' around the horse farms of Midway and Lexington, Kentucky featuring the horses and the barns so I figured one more barn image couldn't hurt.
This uniquely 'purple and white' barn stands in contrast to the green bluegrass fields around it. This is the same farm that has the purple and white cow I posted last year. I'm thinking the owner of this particular farm has a purple thing going on. More importantly those red leaves on the trees. So striking against the beautiful blue sky. ENJOY!

3 comments :

  1. Just as your fall begins, mine ends. I'm going to enjoy the "story" of yours, Carol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate to see your Fall end for you Barb. Hopefully I'll delight with more of mine. Carol

      Delete