Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Foxgloves in the Flower Garden


Gorgeous Foxgloves are blooming in full force in the flower garden that sits next to the Pavilion at Bernheim. The Barn Swallows have made their nests there under the eaves and have layed their eggs for the next crop of Swallows. I'm keeping tabs every week to try and catch the babies learning to fly. I'll keep you posted if I go by and get lucky enough to take a few photos. With my telephoto I'm hoping to get better images this year. In the meantime, I cropped this image to give it a panoramic view. Please click on the image and it'll go full screen and you can see this beautiful flower garden up close and personal. Hope your week is going well. ENJOY!

PHOTOGRAPHER'S NOTE: A warm welcome to Willow Wisp Cottage, my newest follower.

2 comments :

  1. AnonymousMay 16, 2012

    Oh shoot, I was going to start some foxgloves this spring, and I forgot all about it. I l love them. Those tall ones are stunning, aren't they?

    Tomorrow is supposed to be nice (for a change) so I hope to get out to the garden to work. Do you have any pots on your patio yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy I have four pots filled with ivy and red dahlias and I have so many blooms I don't know what to do with them all. I'm so sorry you forgot your foxgloves. Can you still plant them anyway? Carol

      Delete