Sunday, April 29, 2012

Red Columbine


Red Columbine flowers are blooming at Bernheim in the Arboretum. There were only a couple of blooms. I'm not sure if these are wildflowers or domestic, but red and yellow together, as far as I'm concerned, are the perfect combination. Hope your Sunday is going well. We had the worst storm I've seen in a decade last night. When it came across the lawn and my condo building I thought it was a tornado it was so loud and massive sounding. Luckily it was the hail creating the havoc. I never thought I'd be happy for hail, as opposed to a tornado, but I was. Apparently some parts of Louisville had severe hail damage. I do have damage on one side of my car and maybe on the top, where I can't see it, but it could have been much much worse. I can hardly wait for Summer. Maybe then our weather will calm down a little. ENJOY!

1 comment :

  1. What a nice color this has. I have never seen a red one. Warmer places definitely seen brighter colors. Have you noticed that?

    ReplyDelete