Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Biltmore House!

It's time, I felt, to post a few images of the Biltmore House. After all of the photos I have shared of my trip to Asheville this summer, I realized I hadn't shown you photos of the Biltmore. The estate was probably my favorite part of this trip, although I admit that the exterior of the estate house was so gorgeous. And it was such a perfect day. All be it was 90 degrees in the shade.

The second image was taken while on my way back from the Conservatory. I looked up to see the flag flying over a veranda and though it would make a nice shot.

And this last image I took specifically because I wanted a close up of the exterior of the house with the architecture. Although I think this image might be a little out of focus, I still wanted you to see it.

The weekend is coming. Yippeeee. ENJOY!

4 comments :

  1. I remember that it was hot when you were there. Can you go through the whole place? I have seen a bit of it on HGTV, and it is really grand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, it was a beautiful place inside as well as outside. It had a pool and bowling alley and gym but they were all antiquated versions as opposed to what we have today. Still the whole experience was surreal. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your photos are so sharp. I love it at Biltmore and you've really captured its spender.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you. Carol

    ReplyDelete