Thursday, April 14, 2011

Osage and Tulips!



I have this thing for odd bark on trees and the Osage tree is one of those trees whose bark I love. Aside from liking the Osage tree's bark, this tree also grows in a twist and turn fashion. Especially this one. I say it has character. When you get quite a few in a row as you drive down the road, it makes for an interesting picture. This particular Osage tree seemed to have it all including beautiful flowers to grace it. Tulips were out in force last weekend at the entrance to many a horse farm. So beautiful. It was so windy Sunday. Seriously, the wind would nearly knock me down when I got out of the car.

It was the perfect spring day today with temps in the 60's and 70's and no humidity with lots of sunshine, although I believe we go back to rain tomorrow. But for now, I'll take it. ENJOY!

1 comment :

  1. Well, I did enjoy these shots! I hope you have a nice weekend, and get some great photos.

    ReplyDelete