Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bleeding Hearts!


Flowers, flowers everywhere. I've posted Tulips and Hyacinths and Blue Eyed Marys and Japanese Magnolias and Purple Phlox and Wisteria and Daffodils. I might be getting close to done with the flower posts. I wanted to share with you this image of a beautiful bleeding heart (or another species of this flower which is called Dutchman's Breeches) growing in front of a shop this past weekend while I was out on Sunday. These are one of my favorite flowers although I actually have quite a few favorites. Tell me your favorite flower and when I'm out should I come upon it, I'll capture a few images for you. ENJOY!

3 comments :

  1. wonderful photos, your blog is beautiful !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are my favorites also. Here in Kentucky some of my warm weather long favorites are dead nettle, sneeze weed and asters. Love the bleeding hearts of which we have two plants in our yard. One plant transplanted from part of a plant of my grandmothers in PA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have this when my garden was bigger. That frame works so well with flowers

    ReplyDelete