Monday, February 28, 2011

Spotlight!


On a trip several years ago to the Smokies I took the driving tour through Cade's Cove. I stopped to take a walk and happened upon this clump of trees with beautiful moss growing all around it and the sun seemed to spotlight it in such a way that I thought it was so beautiful. You know me, trees, one of my weaknesses. Gotta take a photo of such a beautiful thing as a tree. I especially like this part of Cade's Cove in the summer when it's really warm and walking around the trees in the woods. It's peaceful and quiet and the sunlight accentuates everything.

Hope your week is going well. I have a new laptop and spent the better part of Sunday transferring my work and my photography files over. Some features of my new laptop I like and yet there were things on my old one I'll miss. Guess you really can't have it all. I won't, however, miss my old laptop crashing every other minute. ENJOY!

1 comment :

  1. I feel the same way about trees. These are beauties, and that emerald moss is stunning.

    ReplyDelete