Sunday, July 18, 2010

Nature's Complex Patterns!


Such complexity bewilders. A slice of everyday life that surrounds us, yet we don't always see the complexities until we are forced to look closer. I took a stroll, along the edge of my backyard and the field that lies on the other side. I look out at this field each and every day. I wanted to shoot images of Mother Nautre as I see them in the every day, up close and personal. Yet in every aspect of Mother Nature, there is a complexity that we don't always appreciate. Or perhaps, we never actually see. I found beautiful patterns in every day. Now when I look out at that field, I realize there is simplicity in the abandance of plants and flowers that grow there, yet complexities in the singular. Mother Nature. She delivers. Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment